Haemme nyt Suomen Animal Nutrition -tiimiin Sinua, aloitteellinen ja asiakaslähtöinen Marketing Representative!
Marketing Representative, Animal Nutrition
Based in Oulu, Finland
The Marketing Representative in Animal Nutrition provides support for segments with high activation activities and maintains progress within cross-functional teams of: Sales, Marcom, and Marketing. The role provides unique value by understanding local needs and connecting those needs to marketing expertise throughout the organization. The incumbent drives continuous improvement activities locally and provides insights to central Marketing team. This position reports into the Global Marketing Leader of Animal Nutrition.
- Keeps deep understanding of the target markets, segments and audience in order to design effective communication plans
- Partners with external Marcom companies, corporate creative services and the digital team to generate compelling and effective communication tools to meet business and sales strategies, goals and objectives across multiple channels.
- Serves as supporting role for ruminant market segments to maintain progress, within cross-functional teams
- The outputs may include print/digital collateral, websites, email marketing, advertising, technical and sales presentations, video strategy, trade show strategy as well as trade show management and PR, among other tactics.
- Understands and evaluates metrics on Marcom objectives.
- Proposes Marketing plans and the Marketing budget for the Ruminant preservation business both in Finland and in the selected target countries
- Creates, develops and implements strategic marketing communications campaigns
- Interface/manage external communication company and Corporate Marketing to select visuals, publish newsletters, technical articles, social media posts, brochures, product sheets and other marketing materials including updating of the website AIV.fi
- Owner of the Ruminant Preservation Marcom materials securing Regulatory and Legal approval, following EMEA Marcom responsible guidelines
- Planning and organizing tradeshow participations
- Proposes tradeshow messaging, booth concept, product demos, and media outreach
- Positioning, messaging, and value proposition for the new products with cross functional team
- Creates toolkits for new products
Desired Eastman Behaviors
- Market Insight: Leverage market insights to guide decisions and determine what is right
- Courage: Make courageous choices to innovate and accelerate value creation
- Optimism: Optimistically focus on continual growth over a longer-term horizon
- Bias for Action: Have a bias for action, prioritizing issues and making sound decisions, despite uncertainty or risk
- Adaptability: Adaptable to market and customer opportunities quickly
Required Education and/or Experience
- A few years experience in Marcom, ideally within agricultural environment
- Besides Finnish and English – Russian language skills an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical or Marketing
For further information about this position please contact Harri Pakkanen (HR Manager, Finland) +358 50 4099565.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2016 revenues of approximately $9.0 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,000 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com